Disaster Preparedness includes building your emergency food supply and ensuring your survival. Stocking long term foods with exceptional shelf life is key. Aftershock Preparedness packages are complete, premium food kits, made in the USA with a 25-year shelf life.
This kit provides an emergency food supply for one month. Easy to cook, delicious meals together in an all-in-one kit containing 780 One Cup Prepared Servings. Providing enough delicious calories to sustain your family, this means enough calories to help you get through any emergency.
Convenient, easy to store, family sized tasty meals that are ready in minutes, just add water.
- $1.28 per cup once prepared with water.
- Best Variety in our industry.
1 Month Emergency Food Kit Includes :
Breakfast: Average package makes 8 cups prepared.
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal (6)
- Chocolate Cream of Wheat (2)
- Peach Cobbler Grits (2 )
- Maple Wheat Cereal (6)
Meals: Make 8 Cups Each.
- Cajun Dirty Rice
- Caribbean Rice
- Chipotle Rice Dinner
- Santa Fe Rice Dinner
- Texas Bean Bake
Soups: Make 10 cups each.
- Creole Stew
- Chuckwagon Stew ( 2 packages)
- Santa Fe Chicken Stew (2 packages)
- Southwest Chili (2)
- Vegetable Beef Stew
- 2 packages of each: Diced banana and apples (each package contains 3 cups).
- 1 Package Vegetable Blend (package contains 3 cups)
- Nonfat Instant Milk 3 packages (3 cups each)
- Fruit Drink Mix
- Sugar Packages
- Salt & Pepper Packages